Mental Health Services for Children & Adolescents at Innovations®
Innovations® is a partial-day mental health and addiction treatment alternative for children (5-12 years old) and adolescents (13-17 years old) offered by Mesa Springs at our Innovations® locations in Fort Worth, TX and Arlington, TX.
What We Treat
- Bipolar disorder
Mesa Springs offers Partial Hospitalization and Intensive
Outpatient Programs for children and adolescents, ages 5–17.
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and treatment
- Medication management and monitoring
- Psychotherapy, psychoeducational and process groups with a master’s level clinician
- Family and group therapies
- Education services and academic support
- Recreational and art therapy
- Discharge planning and collaboration with schools and providers
- Youth Alumni Services